Pages


Sunday, November 20, 2011

MM's online stats and an actual chat conversation

So at 126 days:

Profile views 1350!!!!!!!
Expressed interest 313!!!

Compare this to 120 days and you can calculate the rate of views per day!!

Oh well so I wake up today, blissful snowy morning and decide that I need to hit the gym today- its been a long time and I need to get rid of that excess energy (now you smirky little people do not try suggesting other ways of fulfilling that); but I need to check the online dating site so I log in .... and pop comes a chat window...
(FYI Pesto has a Phd and is working in some company, 37 yrs)

Pesto : ooo pick me pick me
Michki: Hi
Pesto: Hello, so what type of a scientist are you?
Michki: A real one!
Pesto: OOo good answer, you win
          Michki 1  pesto 0
Michki: is this a competition?
Pesto: No, sorry if I offended you, anyway how is life? just wanted to start a conversation
Michki: if this is your starting line, I guess I am not the right person for you.
Pesto: no thot (sic) science was the common ground.

Do I need to add that the conversation ended there? Did u get a good laugh? Oooo I did I did!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment